One way of making plain bread spicy and tasty
- Six slices of Bread
- One big Onion
- One Tomato
- One small Capsicum
- One Green chillie
- A small Piece of Ginger
- Few Curry leaves
- Few Coriander leaves
- Few(1-2) Tbs of Oil
- One tsp of Mustard seeds
- One tsp of Channa dal
- Slice onions,tomatoes and capsicum and cut the bread into blocks.
- Heat oil in a Thick bottomed Pan,crackle mustard seeds,add channa dhal and add onions.
- Add green chillie,ginger slices,tomato,turmeric powder and salt.
- Add the caspsicum and fry.add chillie powder if required.
- Add the bread cubes and fry for few more minutes.
- Serve hot at breakfast or after school snack.