It is made with jaggery,water,dry ginger powder and lemon juice.My mother used to make it during Navrathri and give it to all the ladies who used to come for kulu to my house.Some people do add tulsi leaves,you can if you wish to.
- Half cup powdered Jaggery
- Three cups of Water
- Lemon juice from 2 Lemons
- Dry Ginger powder or Sukku Podi
- One Cardamom
- A pinch of Edible camphor powder
1.Powder jaggery and dissolve it in water.leave it for 30 minutes.
- Powder the Cardamom.
- Add chukku or dry ginger powder,cardamom powder,edible camphor and lemon juice.
4.Strain it for the impurities and serve chilled.