Palak Roti is the Indian flat bread with chopped spinach leaves and some spices added to it to make it more healthier and tastier.Palak Roti is nothing but adding chopped palak or spinach to the wheat dough and making a helathier version of the chapathi or roti that you make.
- One cup of Wheat flour
- One small bunch of Palak Leaves
- Salt to Taste
- Half a tsp of Chilli powder
- Half a tsp of Cumin powder
- A pinch of Turmeric powder
- Half a tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Clean and cut the palak into small pieces.add it to the wheat flour.
- Add all the other ingredients and make it into a soft dough.
- Roll it out into rot is and cook it on the taw a on both sides.
- Serve hot with dhal,vegetable or raita.