You will Need
- Two Onions chopped
- Three Tomatoes put in hot water cooled and pureed.
- One cup of diced vegetables(beans,carrot,peas,cauliflower) boiled crisp.
- Two tbs of mixed dry fruits of your choice sauteed in ghee.
- Two tbs of fresh fruits of your choice.
- Half a tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Half a cup of smooth paste of cashews,fennel seeds and khus khus.
- Half a spoon of coriander and cumin powder each.
- Half a tsp of chili powder
- A pinch of Turmeric powder
- One tsp of Garam masala powder
- One tsp of cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- Fresh cream and tutti fruity to garnish.
- Heat Oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and onions and fry till golden.
- Add ginger garlic paste fry for a minute and add tomato puree.
- Add the ground paste,turmeric,chili,cumin and coriander powder.
- Fry for two minutes add the boiled vegetables and a little water.
- Let it boil and when the gravy starts to become thick add masala powder.
- Add the dry fruits(cashews,raisins,badam and pista)
- Add the fresh fruits(apple,pineapple and grapes).
- Add fresh cream and tutti fruity for garnishing and serve hot with Nan or Roti.