You will Need
- One Bunch of Mint
- Two tbs of Urad dal
- 4-6 Red Chillies
- Two tbs of Scraped Coconut
- Small piece of Tamarind
- Salt to taste
- One tbs of Gingelly Oil
- Samll piece of Jaggery
- Pluck mint leaves from the bunch and wash them well and dry it.
- Heat oil in a pan roast urad dal,red chillies till the dal becomes golden brown.
- Take out the dal and chillies and put the mint leaves saute for few seconds.
- Cool everything and grind all of them with salt,jaggery and tamarind..
- Once you roast the mint leaves it really shrinks.add water for grinding.
- It taste good with rice,idli,dosa,adai,oothappam etc.