You will Need
- One Bunch of Mint
- Two tbs of Urad dal
- 4-6 Red Chillies
- Two tbs of Scraped Coconut
- Small piece of Tamarind
- Salt to taste
- One tbs of Gingelly Oil
- Samll piece of Jaggery
- Pluck mint leaves from the bunch and wash them well and dry it.
- Heat oil in a pan roast urad dal,red chillies till the dal becomes golden brown.
- Take out the dal and chillies and put the mint leaves saute for few seconds.
- Cool everything and grind all of them with salt,jaggery and tamarind..
- Once you roast the mint leaves it really shrinks.add water for grinding.
- It taste good with rice,idli,dosa,adai,oothappam etc.
It is a simple and tasty thogaiyal thank you
ur recipes are my one point solution when i'm confused about menu.
but its way too distracting... cant stop with just one recipe.
thanks a lot
Thank you priya!
A dedicated team of designers utilizes project management tools effectively to facilitate a communicative engagement. website building company
They integrated well with in-house staff and their sandbox demonstrations persuaded key stakeholders about the viability of the project, making them a valuable partner for the future. Art Supplies For Painting
The team facilitated a seamless task management style, remaining open to feedback and inquiries. They excelled at overcoming complex UX challenges. Die Stoffwechsel Formel
Post a Comment