Soft Mysore Pak I am sure is everyone's favorite The traditional Mysore pak takes a lot f ghee so i thought let me make this soft one now.It is really addictive!!!
You will Need
- One cup Fresh Besan flour
- One cup Sugar
- One cup Fresh Ghee
- One fourth cup Water
- Roast the Gram flour(besan flour)in a thick pan until you get a nice aroma It takes about three minutes.
- Sieve the roasted flour and keep it aside.Grease a plate with ghee and keep it ready.
- In the same pan heat water and add sugar and heat till you get one string consistency.
- Once you get the consistency add some ghee and slowly add the gram flour and keep stirring continuously without any lumps.
- Keep stirring continuously till it becomes thick and keep adding ghee on and off.
- Once it all comes together and when you can see lather kind of bubbles at the sides pour it in to the greased plate.it spreads beautifully on its own.
- Wait for it to cool down and cut it in to desired shapes when it is till warm.
It tastes best when it is still warm so enjoy!
Points to Keep in Mind
- Use fresh ground or bought flour.do not use the flour that has been in the freezer for a long time.
- Roast the flour til you get a nice aroma.
- Use fresh ghee.It gives a great flavor.
- The consistency of the sugar syrup is very important so wait till you reach one string consistency.
- The consistency of Mysore pak at the final stage is also important if it is not thick pour it in the pan again and heat if for few more minutes and then pour in to the greased plate.
Yum! Yum! Yum!
Thank you Mythreyi!
wow i cant wait eating this...i will try this...thanks
Look perfect and delicious
looks so so mouth watering... well made dear...
Today's Recipe - EGGLESS PANCAKE
VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA
looks so gorgeously yummy
yum yum!!! love mysorepak!!
Ongoing Event - CWF - Whole Wheat Flour
First time to your space and the mysore pak looks perfect and wonderful
Yummy nice enjoyed
Made this. Very nice.
Thanks for sharing valuable information, this is the best article which I have ever read, Here I’m sharing best “Homemade food online delivery” details, just go through it.
HOMEMADE FOOD ONLINE DELIVERY
every comment says looks so good,
HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY TRIED THIS RECIP??????????????????????
Post a Comment