It is a prolonged summer in the month of June and July in Chennai.I thought let me post some juice recipes. Pomegranate juice is the most healthiest juice i have known.My hemoglobin is low so i am trying all possible ways to improve it.One such attempt is the pomegranate juice.
I would like to mention few health benefits of Pomegranate fruit and juice so that it reaches the readers.
- It Lowers the amount of bad cholesterol and protects your heart against blockage.
- It maintains your blood sugar levels at the requisite amounts.
- It helps in maintaining blood pressure.
- It protects you from cancer and particularly skin cancer.
- It soothes the stomach used in treatment of diarrhoea and dysentery.
- It boosts your immunity levels as do most fresh fruits and vegetables.
- It prevents Anaemia and is a great way to control it, as well.
- It improves Digestion and should be part of your staple diet.
- It helps in cartilage Regeneration.
- It is very good for Prenatal Care and hence a must for Pregnant women.
- It suits all types of skin and contains various anti aging properties.
- It helps in the healing of scars and diminishing the scar.
- It improves the texture of your skin.
You will Need
- One large Pomegranate
- Sugar if Needed
- Water as required
1.Put the peeled fruit in to the mixer add a little water and sugar if required.Do not grind it too much use the pulse option.
Enjoy the juice regularly and keep good health!!!!