It is a prolonged summer in the month of June and July in Chennai.I thought let me post some juice recipes. Pomegranate juice is the most healthiest juice i have known.My hemoglobin is low so i am trying all possible ways to improve it.One such attempt is the pomegranate juice.
I would like to mention few health benefits of Pomegranate fruit and juice so that it reaches the readers.
- It Lowers the amount of bad cholesterol and protects your heart against blockage.
- It maintains your blood sugar levels at the requisite amounts.
- It helps in maintaining blood pressure.
- It protects you from cancer and particularly skin cancer.
- It soothes the stomach used in treatment of diarrhoea and dysentery.
- It boosts your immunity levels as do most fresh fruits and vegetables.
- It prevents Anaemia and is a great way to control it, as well.
- It improves Digestion and should be part of your staple diet.
- It helps in cartilage Regeneration.
- It is very good for Prenatal Care and hence a must for Pregnant women.
- It suits all types of skin and contains various anti aging properties.
- It helps in the healing of scars and diminishing the scar.
- It improves the texture of your skin.
You will Need
- One large Pomegranate
- Sugar if Needed
- Water as required
1.Put the peeled fruit in to the mixer add a little water and sugar if required.Do not grind it too much use the pulse option.
Enjoy the juice regularly and keep good health!!!!
NICE YUMMY CLICK...COOL SUMMER RECIPE
Skin toner works well to remove impurities and tighten pores, even if some of them can be very abrasive on the skin should be used sparingly and should not be used around the eye area. Pure HNB Skin care can start from the little habits we have to the little details of the food we eat.
Post a Comment