You will Need
- Five round and sour mangoes
- One cup chili Powder
- One cup Salt
- 1/4 cup Mustard seeds powder
- 1/4 cup Turmeric powder
- Two tbs of Kabuli Channa
- One cup of Gingelly Oil
How To Make It
1.Wash and Clean the Mangoes.Cut it with a Real big knife so that it cuts through the Seeds.
Cut it like shown in the picture with part of the seed with the mango.Allow the pieces to dry for an hour.
soak mango pieces in the paste one by one and put in into the jar.
From then open the jar everyday and keep mixing it well for few days till the mangoes gets soaked and you can refrigerate after few days.
- If you desire add some Asafoetida Powder.
- You can reduce the amount of Mustard powder if required.
- Now a days pickles do not last for long if kept outside so refrigerate after few days.
Post a Comment