For the Poori you will require
- Wheat flour 2cups
- Salt To Taste
- Turmeric powder A pinch
- Chilli powder Half a tsp
- Garam Masala Powder Half a spoon
- Coriander powder Half a spoon
- Cumin powder Half a spoon
- Boiled Potato One mashed
- Water To knead
1.In a large bowl mix all the ingredients and make it in to a soft dough by adding water.
2.Roll it out into a big roti and cut out into desired sized pooris.
3.Heat oil in a deep pan and fry the pooris.
4.Serve hot with Aamras.
- To Make Aamras i just pureed the ripe mango and added sugar.If you desire you can add some Elaichi powder and Kesar.
- The Pooris had all the masalas and spice so served it with something sweet and mild.