Dahi puri is a Chaat recipe made with soothing curd. It is one of our favorite chaat items, because there is sweet curd in it, which gives a soothing taste.Yes, sometimes the spice in other chaats becomes too much, so we prefer to eat Dahi puri. If you have the chutneys and a packet of puris and ready it is easy to make.You have to eat it immediately, otherwise the moisture in the chutneys and the curd will make the puris soggy.
I have not mentioned the quantity of the chutneys or puris because you can adjust them according to your taste.You will Need
- Few Pooris
- One cup Curd
- Salt to taste
- One tbs Sugar
- Two tbs Sprouts
- Two Boiled Potatoes
- Chilli powder
- Green Chutney
- Sweet Chutney
- Chaat Masala powder
- Few Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Few Pomegranates
- Beat the curd until smooth add sugar,salt and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Mash the potatoes,add the sprouts,chilli powder,chaat powder salt mix well and keep aside.
- Make a hole in the puri and place them on a plate
- Put some potato mixture in to the puris.
- Pour a little green and sweet chutney in to the puris.
- Pour some cold curd on top.
- Again pour some more chutney in each puri.sprinkle some sev,chaat masala powder,chilli powder,coriander leaves and pomegranates.Pour the remaining curd in the plate.
- Serve immediately.