Paneer is my daughters favourite!!She loves it in any form Paneer butter masala,Muttar paneer,paneer makhani or any other dish.Most of all she loves fried pakoras and when it is paneer pakoras you don't have to ask.Today her friend is coming over for lunch to our house so i made these pakoras as starters.
You will Need
- 3 blocks of Paneer
- One cup Gram flour
- Half cup Rice flour
- One tsp Chiil powder
- Pinch of Soda
- Salt to taste
- Oil to Deep fry
- Chaat Masala powder
- Cut the paneer into slices into desired shapes and sizes.
- Heat oil in a deep pan Dip the paneer pieces in the batter make sure the paneer is well coated on all sides well.Drop it in hotoil and fry till golden brown on all sides.Take it out on a tissue paper and drain the oil.
- Fry them in batches of 4 or 5.After you drop the pakoras in hot oil fry them in medium flame.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala powder on top.Serve hot with some tomato sauce and mint or coriander chutney.
- you can add some corn flour to make the batter in addition or as substitute to rice flour.
- you can marinate the paneer with some lemon juice and salt for a while.
- you can slit the paneer and apply some garlic and chilli sauce like in a sandwich and then dip batter and deep fry.
- You can add some ginger garlic paste to the batter to make it a little more spicy and tasty.
its looks great...good way to start new year with this item.
Thank you renu!wish you and your family a happy new year,
uma i have tasted this in a hotel...they add a pinch of chat masala above which makes it even more yummy.
Paneer pakora is wonderful idea, I will try it next time when I buy paneer.
Very nice and simple recipe Paneer Pakoras I tried it and it came out superb...thanx
Cake Delivery in Delhi
Cake Delivery in Noida
Cake Delivery in Gurgaon
Post a Comment