' Paneer' ! You name it and kids would love it. I made this easy paneer sandwich today.It is an easy, simple and kids-friendly recipe. Perfect for lunch boxes too.You can add a few more vegetables like capsicum or corn to this recipe and use the filling.With the same filling you can make chapathi rolls also. I have used a grilling sandwich toaster here. You can easily do it on a tawa on a gas stove. So what are you waiting for ??
You will Need
You will Need
- 200gms Paneer
- One Onion(chopped)
- 1/2tsp Cumin seeds
- One Green chilli
- 1/4tsp Chilli powder
- 1/4tsp Garam masala powder
- Salt to taste.
- Few Bread slices.
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Heat Oil in a pan and crackle cumin seeds.Add chopped onion and fry till translucent. Add chopped green chili.
- In the mean time, crumble the paneer. If it is hard, you can whisk in the mixer for a few seconds, it will crumble easily.
- Add salt,chili,garam masala powder to the fried onion,stir well and add the crumbled paneer.add some coriander leaves and transfer in to a vessel.
- Apply some butter on the slices of bread place the paneer mixture in between.
- Place it in a sandwich toaster and grill till golden brown. It tastes great when hot. Enjoy with some tomato ketchup.
looking very yummy..neat presentation...
Wow,its a get recipe.kids wud love it for sure:)
Thank you for this yummy and healthy recipe. I will definitely try this one. I always love your blog for these wonderful recipes you are sharing. The recipes which you are sharing is very tasty and also easy to make. Keep sharing such unique recipes.
Post a Comment