You will Need
- One and half cup Sweet corn
- One Capsicum(diced)
- One Large Onion
- Two Tomatoes
- One Green Chilli
- One tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- Ten Cashewnuts
- Two to Three tbs Fresh Cream
- Two Tbs Oil or Butter
- One tsp Cumin seeds
- One tsp Chilli powder
- 1/4tsp Cumin powder
- 1/4tsp Coriander powder
- One tsp Garam Masala powder
- One tsp Kasuri Methi
- Salt to taste
- One tbs Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Soak cashew nuts in milk and grind to a smooth paste.
- Boil Sweet corn for three minutes drain the water and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and crackle cumin seeds add chopped onions,green chilli and fry till transculent.Add ginger garlic paste and fry further.
- Add chopped tomatoes and capsicum.Add turmeric,chilli,coriander,cumin powders and salt and fry till tomatoes get mushy.
- Add the boiled corn,cashew paste and some water and let it boil.
- When it comes together add garam masala powder,kasuri methi and fresh cream.
Combine well and switch off before it starts boiling.
Serve hot with phulka,roti,nan or any kind of pulao!!!!
- If the gravy becomes runny add a little more cream to make it thick.
- If it become too thick add a little milk
- Adjust the chilli powders and masala according to your taste