Then i started trying out vegetables like bitter gourd and brinjal and many more.
This Brijal curry is a yummy one with Onions.It tastes great with rice and ghee that you don't even need a sambar(south Indian gravy)to go with it.
You will Need
- 250gms of Purple Brinjal
- Two sliced Onions
- Two tbs of Oil
- One tsp Mustard Seeds
- One tsp Urad dal
- 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Few Curry Leaves
- Cut brinjal lenghwise and put it in water.chop onions small or lengthwise.
- Heat oil in a Pan and add mustard seeds when it crackles add urad dhal and when it becomes brown add sliced onions and fry.
- Add the brinjals and turmeric,chilli powder,saltand cook it closed for five minutes.
- Open the lid and fry till the veggies become crisp.
i like brinjal...want to learn bagara baingan....if u know the recipe...plz share it.thanks.
ok renu will come soon!
Post a Comment