You will Need
- Two cups of curds
- Two tbs of scraped coconut
- Two green chillies
- One tbs dhania seeds
- One tbs channa dal
- One tbs cumin or jeera
- One tbs raw rice
- one of the vegetables (white pumkin,chow chow,lady's finger,carrot)
- Soak channa dal,dhania,jeera and rice in water for an hour.
- cut the vergetable into big blocks and boil it in water with salt
- if is lady's finger shallow fry it in oil and keep aside.
- grind the soaked ingrdients with coconut and green chiilies.
- whip the curds and add it to the boiling vegetable and allow it to heat for a minute.it should not boil.you can add some salt if necessary and temper it with mustard seeds.
- garnish with coriander leaves.