You will Need
- Three and half tbs of Sago
- Three cups of Milk
- Half a cup Sugar
- Two tbs of Ghee(melted butter)
- Few Cashew nuts
- A pinch of Cardamom powder
- Few strands of Saffron
- A pinch of Edible Camphor
- Heat the ghee in thick bottomed pan fry the cashew nuts till golden brown and keep aside.
- In the same pan roast the sago or javarisi for a minute.
- Add milk and boil and simmer until the sago gets cooked.
- Add sugar and simmer until thick.(desired consistency)
- Add,cardamom powder and edible camphor and mix.
- Garnish with cashew nuts and serve warm or cold.
Nice blog, and wonderful pics. I'll be returning back to your blog to try some of your recipes.
Can I make a small suggestion, there is no option to subscribe to your posts and get them into my email. you may want to add that widget.
Also check out my vegetarian blog and leave your views.
Thank you, and Best wishes for the New Year!
Hi Uma, Tried this sago payasam, it came out very well. I never knew it was this easy. The pictures in your blog are so tempting to try. Thanks Uma and keep up the good work. Anand & Vidhya
Thank you Anand!
Post a Comment