You will Need
- Three and half tbs of Sago
- Three cups of Milk
- Half a cup Sugar
- Two tbs of Ghee(melted butter)
- Few Cashew nuts
- A pinch of Cardamom powder
- Few strands of Saffron
- A pinch of Edible Camphor
- Heat the ghee in thick bottomed pan fry the cashew nuts till golden brown and keep aside.
- In the same pan roast the sago or javarisi for a minute.
- Add milk and boil and simmer until the sago gets cooked.
- Add sugar and simmer until thick.(desired consistency)
- Add,cardamom powder and edible camphor and mix.
- Garnish with cashew nuts and serve warm or cold.