You will Need
- 2 Bunches of Delhi Palak
- Two to three Onions
- Two to three Tomatoes
- One cup of Mixed vegetables
- Few corn Kennels
- Few Paneer blocks
- Salt to Taste
- One tsp of Ginger garlic paste
- One tsp of Chilli powder
- One tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Few tsp of Oil
- Cumin seeds to temper.
- Wash,chop and boil the palak leaves with little salt and Puree it after cooling.
- Chop onions,tomatoes and dice rest of the vegetables of your choice.
- Heat oil in a pan saute cumin seeds and onions and till brown.
- Add tomatoes,ginger garlic paste and other vegetables and salt and allow it to cook.
- Add chilli powder,garam masala powder,salt and corn kennels and paneer blocks.
- Add the palak puree and allow it to boil for two minutes and serve with phulkas.
- You can use vegetables like carrots,cauliflower,potato etc.
- You can add a tsp of butter or creme on top before serving.