Chili Cheese Toast is a perfect short eat or a tea time snack.Actually i can even lunch on it( i really like it).All of us like it and it is sometimes a starter order in places like Little Italy(it is a restaurant in chennai).It is very simple and easy to make that even kids can make it on their own because it is most kid's favorite snack!!!!I am sure it will be a great after school snack!coming to the recipe...It is actually nothing but bread slightly baked with a coating of cheese and chilies.
You will Need
You will Need
- Four slices of Bread
- Four tsp of Butter
- Two Green chilli
- Two Cubes of Amul Cheese
- Two tbs of Chopped Capsicum
- Bring butter to room temperature.In a bowl take butter,shredded cheese,chopped green chili and chopped capsicum.
- Gently mix all the ingredients so that it comes together.
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees celcius .Cut the bread slices diagnally and apply the(make it a thick coating if you are making for kids) cheese and butter mixture on the bread slices.
- Bake for about three minutes or until the cheese melts.Enjoy when it is hot!!!!
- Adjust the cheese according to your taste.
- Adjust the amount of green chillis according to your taste.
- You can even add some chopped onions.
- No need to add salt because there will be salt in cheese,butter and the bread.