There is no better or tastier way to make the kids eat Bananas.Especially when it is really ripe, no one will touch it in my house. I will just chop and put them in a mixer and make a tasty milkshake with a dollop of ice cream in it and a few decorations on top and even before you realize, the bananas are over. A healthy and effective start to the day !
You will Need (2 Glasses)
- Two ripe Bananas
- Two cups of Milk
- Two to three tsp of Sugar
- Two scoops of Ice cream
- One tsp Vanilla essence (optional)
- Sugar sprinkles
1.Chop the bananas put it in to the mixer,add half cup of milk, sugar and vanilla essence.Whip for few seconds.
3.Pour it in to tall glasses and top with some vanilla ice cream and some sprinkles.
- You can have it with or without the ice cream.
- It makes a filling drink with bananas and they are very nutritious.
- You can add honey instead of sugar.