Tandoori Aloo or Potato is a easy starter.The days I make dal for rotis it is not a complete or interesting menu for the kids,so I ended up making this starter today just to make the meal little more intersting and yummy! You can prepare the potatoes and keep it ready and fry them just when you are about to eat.
You will Need
You will Need
- 25 baby Potatoes
- Half a cup thick Curd
- Half a tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- Half a tsp Chilli powder
- Half a tsp Tandoori masala powder
- A pinch of Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes in pressure cooker for two whistles or until they are boiled but firm Peel and Prick the potatoes on all sides without breaking.In a wide bowl add curd,salt, chilli powder,ginger garlic paste and a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Add all the potatoes to the curd mixture and marinate them and refrigerate for few hours.
- Preheat the oven and grease the baking tray, bake them for five minutes at 180 degrees and then turn them over and bake again for five minutes or until they are golden brown.
- You can even do it on the stove top by shallow frying them on a Tawa with some oil.Turn them around while frying without breaking them.
- Sprinkle them with coriander leaves and enjoy with any kind of dip!
ahhh my fav aloo.I love this so much its tanginess is just out of this world.I love both panner and this one.Lovely pic dear.
superlike.....its looking tasty
Your pictures look amazing.Nice recipe :)
Good dish Yummy
Post a Comment