Pizzadillas are nothing but simple form of pizza done on the stove top with Tortillas.It is very similar to quesidillas which has a mexican filling where as pizzadilla is more like a thin pizza with pizza toppings. I thought let me try out with left over chapathis or rotis which is more healthy. After trying out bread pizza and similar pizza flavoured recipes i thought why dont i try this one with left over rotis.Yes you can create a delicious snack with leftover chapathis or rotis called pizzadilla (quesidilla pizza).It is incredibly easy to make and tastes awesome!I am sure your kids will love it and your rotis will not go waste.
- 6 Leftover Rotis or Chapathis
- 1/2 cup Chopped Capsicum
- 1/2 cup chopped Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onions
- 1 cup shredded mozerella cheese
- Chilli flakes to sprinkle
- Pizza Sauce or tomato Ketchup
- Butter to toast.
1.Spread some pizza sauce or tomato sauce on one side of the roti or tortilla.
Enjoy the most simple and tasty home made pizza with the remaining sauce!!!!!!
- You can make the pizzadillas in tortillas or chapathis or rotis
- Add your own toppings according to your preference.
- It is a perfect after school healthy homemade snack for kids!!!!