Shahi Paneer is one more tasty and rich paneer recipe.I have been wanting to make this recipe for sometime.Its richness and colour makes it really tempting.It is a perfect accompaniment for tandoori nan or roti.
You will Need
You will Need
- 200gms of Paneer
- Four Tomatoes
- Two Green chillies
- Three Pods of Garlic
- Small piece of Ginger
- Three tbs of Cashewnut paste
- A pinch of Turmeric powder
- One tsp of Chilli powder
- One tsp Garam masala powder
- Two tbs of Chopped Coriander leaves
- Four tbs of Oil
- One tsp of Cumin seeds
- Immerse four tomatoes in hot water for ten minutes.Take it out peel the skin and blend it in to a puree along with green chillies,ginger and garlic.
- Cut the paneer into slightly lengthy slices and shallow fry them in a tabs of oil and keep it aside.
- Heat Oil in a pan crackle cumin seeds.add the puree and boil.add chilli,turmeric powder and salt.
- Add the casewnut paste(to make the casew paste soak it in hot water for ten minutes and grind it in to a paste) and fry further till the raw smell goes.
- Add garam masala powder and add the fried paneer.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and enjoy with any type of roti.
delicious and easy to cook recipes
Hi! Your shahi paneer recipe was nominated as one of the "Best Shahi Paneer Recipes on the Net". To vote for it, please visit http://easyindianrecipes.org/side-dish-recipes/best-shahi-paneer-recipes-on-the-net-vote-for-your-favorite/ - your recipe is positioned at #49 (random order).
Post a Comment