You will Need
- Two Potatoes boiled and cubed
- One cup of Cauliflower florets boiled
- Half a cup Green peas Boiled
- One green chilli,ginger and garlic
- Two Onions Chopped
- Two Tomatoes Chopped
- A pinch of Turmeric powder
- One tsp of Garam Masala powder
- Salt to taste.
- Few tsp of Oil
- One tsp Cumin seeds
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
1.Heat Oil in a pan saute cumin seeds and fry Onions till transculent.
2.Add tomatoes,turmeric powder and salt.
3.Cook till tomatoes are mushy and add chilli,garlic and ginger paste.(make a paste and add).
4.Fry till the raw smell goes and add the boiled vegetables and half a cup of water and simmer.
5.Mash few potatoes so that it becomes a little thick.
6.Add Garam masala powder and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Adjust the quantity of salt,ginger,garlic,green chilli according to your taste.
Woww... looks super delicious and perfect.. awesome shot too.. love it :)
hai uma, wow awesome dish......yummy.....
Thank you chandana and hari!
hi uma ,
tried this recipe , came out well. thank for this blog. u made my daughter c this and cooked. fir the first timer it was toooooo perfect.
Post a Comment