I never thought making kaju katli was simple.I used to think you have to get the perfect consistency and it was a north Indian (store Bought)sweet and I would never get it.Thanks to some of the bloggers and they made it simple and easy for me. Now I shall make it easy to few more people.
You Will Need
- One cup Cashewnuts
- Half a cup Sugar
- One fourth cup Water
- One tbs of Ghee
- Powder the cashewnuts in a dry mixer at one strectch.Let the powder be fine.If you have kept the casewnuts in the freezer keep it out for few hours so that it comes to normal temperature and then powder it.
Heat a pan with water.Dissolve the sugar in it and Keep heating further.Keep a small plate with little water Once the syrup gets a little thick pour it in the plate
- The syrup should not get dissolved in the water.
- Add the casew powder at this stage and keep stirring.Do not worry if it is grainy it will get smoothened later.
- When it comes together which takes about one to two minutes take a small portion of the dough and try to roll it in to a ball
When you are able to do that.switch off the stove and allow it to cool.
- Let it cool down.knead and make it into a soft dough.
- Grease a flat surface(i used the inverted side of a plate)
- Roll it in to smooth surface and cut in to desired shapes.
Looks so perfect. Wow1 will try the technique to make the katli.
Wow...Looks super tempting and perfect...Loved the presentation...
Looks awesome!!! and very helpful stepwise... was it not very difficult, clicking and cooking together?
Ongoing Event - CWF - Whole Wheat Flour
very delicious burfi,looks perfect..Happy Diwali
Looks great.....good step by step explains with nicphotographs.....sure will try this...
Till now I thought kaju katli was so difficult to make. After seeing ur so easy recipe tried it immediately. Came out very well. My son 5 yrs old doesn't like sweets. Tasted this n asking for more n more. So happy :) thank u so much. :)
Hey thanks Anu!
Thank you so much for this post. You have made it really easy for me. I got it right this time with your recipe.
Thank You so much for Your Kaju Katli recipe.I tried it, came out very well.PERFECT!!!!
Thank you Arifa!
Hi Uma, What about the ghee? When should it be added?
hi you do not add any ghee just grease the plate.
Never thought it would turn out well for me. But it went ahead and tried your recipe. They turned out just perfect!! Thank you very much!
which one s easier?kaju katli or badam katli?i will make one of them.
i made tthis yesterday it cae out well thanks allot....it was litle hard whie kheading....so added some milk.
latest designer sarees| party sarees online| sarees online usa free shipping| sarees online usa| bollywood sarees online| buy indian sarees online| sarees online shopping| salwar kameez online| wedding sarees online| silk sarees online
Thanks for sharing valuable information, this is the best article which I have ever read, Here I’m sharing best “Homemade food online delivery” details, just go through it.
HOMEMADE FOOD ONLINE DELIVERY
HOMEMADE FOOD DELIVERY
Post a Comment