This is quiet an easy and simple Chinese vegetable.You have it with Noodles or rice.I have used my own choice of vegetables you can choose yours and if you like pineapple you can add!it gives a little sweet and sour taste to the dish.
You Will Need
- One Large Onion
- One Carrot
- Few Cauliflower florets
- Few Baby corns
- One Capsicum
- 4-5 Tbs of Tomato ketchup
- One tsp of Soya sauce
- Two tsp of Vinegar
- White pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Two tbs of Oil
- Two Garlic pods crushed
- Few chopped spring onions
- One tbs of Corn flour
- Dice all the vegetables into big pieces
- Heat Few tbs of Oil in a shallow pan and saute all the vegetables and crushed garlic.
- Do not overcook the vegetables and cook in big flame.
- Add tomato ketchup,soya sauce,vinegar,pepper and salt.
- Add half a cup water and boil for a minute.
- Dissolve one tbs of cornflour in water and add it to the vegetable.
- Boil till it becomes thick and garnish with chopped spring onions.