Badusha is a simple Indian sweet made during diwali and few other festivals and weddings.It is flour dumpling fried in oil and dipped in sugar syrup.It resembles mini doughnuts.It is mild in sweet and that is the reason a lot of people like it.
You will Need
- One cup Maida
- 1/4th cup Curd
- 1/4tsp of Soda
- 1/4cup Melted Butter
- One tsp of Sugar
- Whisk Curd,butter,one tsp sugar,and the soda for five minutes.
- Add the flour little by little and make it into a soft dough.set aside for an hour.Add water if required.
- Take a small portion of the dough and shape it in to a mini doughnut(press in the middle to form a depression)
- Heat enough oil in a wide pan and deepfry them in low flame.It is important to fry them in low flame otherwise the inside will not get cooked.
- Prepare sugar syrup in single string consistency and dip the fried dumplings in sugar syrup.Let them get soaked until you fry the next batch.