- One cup of Moong dal of Yellow dal
- One chopped Onion
- One Tomato chopped
- One chopped Green chilli
- One small piece of Ginger(chopped)
- Two cups of chopped mixed vegetables
- 1/4tsp of Turmeric Powder
- 1/2tsp of Chilli powder
- Salt to Taste
- 1/2tsp of Garam Masala Powder
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Lime juice to Taste
- Oil to Temper
- One tsp of Cumin Seeds
2.Heat oil in a pan and cumin seeds,onions,chopped green chili,ginger and fry then add the tomatoes and fry for two minutes.
3.Add the rest of the vegetables and salt and cook it closed for few minutes till the vegetables are cooked.
4.Add the other chilli,garam masala powders fry for two minutes and add the Dal and some water and boil for few minutes.
5.Add lemon juice and garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rotis and rice
- You can add jaggery if you like the sweetness.
looks so delicious and nice presentation!!
Good Gynecologist in Velachery
Great presentation !
Oh yum, this looks soooo delicious.
Post a Comment